Project Planning: All You Need to Know is a course that allows to you manage a project without obtaining a project planning certification.
Here you are going to get the skills you need to undertake this task and make yourself a valuable part of the workforce. Along the way you’ll learn about project management basics, project planning, Work Breakdown Structure, basic schedules, Resource Breakdown Structures, and project planning worksheets.
- Understand what is meant by a project.
- Distinguish between a Project Charter and Statement of Work (SOW).
- Use a SOW to begin project planning.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure to determine tasks needed to complete a small project.
- Create a project schedule based on project tasks and resources.
- Create a Resource Breakdown Structure to determine specific resources needed to complete a small project.
- Complete a Project Planning Worksheet to act as a touchstone for project completion.
Note: This is a self-paced online courses offer flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule. You have up to 6 months to finish the course.
After the course is purchased you will get the following in 24 hours
- Course URL
- User Name