Business networking is all about connecting with others, developing relationships, and building your business. Whether you're at a networking group meeting, checking out your Twitter feed, or grabbing lunch at your favorite cafe, networking skills can benefit you and those around you.
- Introduce yourself in a meaningful, memorable way, even if you’ve never worked on an elevator pitch before.
- Be goal focused about networking so that you make the most of events you attend.
- Apply the concept of give first and be helpful as part of a system of reciprocity.
- Use strategy and systems in order to network effectively.
- Leverage the availability and usefulness of the Internet, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
Note: This is a self-paced online courses offer flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule. You have up to 6 months to finish the course.
After the course is purchased you will get the following in 24 hours
- Course URL
- User Name