Whether we love it or hate it, social media is here to stay. There are many facets of social media, including microblogging, vlogging, and social networking sites.
- Describe the value of social media to your marketing plan.
- Create and launch a social media marketing plan.
- Select the right resources for a social media marketing team.
- Define how to use social media to build an internal community.
- Use metrics to measure the impact of a social media plan.
- Manage difficult social media situations.
- Describe features of some of the key social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Decide whether a blog adds value to a social media plan.
- Speak about specialty sites and social medial management tools.
- Stay on top of social media trends and adjust your plan as the online world evolves.
Note: This is a self-paced online courses offer flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule. You have up to 6 months to finish the course.
After the course is purchased you will get the following in 24 hours
- Course URL
- User Name