Marketing and sales are separate activities yet they are closely tied together. Marketing is all about identifying what customers want and making them aware of what you offer. Sales is about building relationships to turn prospects into paying customers.
- Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing.”
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- Use your time rather than your money to market your company effectively.
- Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.
Note: This is a self-paced online courses offer flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule. You have up to 6 months to finish the course.
After the course is purchased you will get the following in 24 hours
- Course URL
- User Name