Crowdsourcing allows you to leverage the expertise and resources of the masses, enabling you to do more with less. This course covers six key types of crowdsourcing: microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding.
- Define what crowdsourcing is and its value to businesses.
- Determine when crowdsourcing makes sense for a project.
- Describe the crowdsourcing process.
- Identify platforms and social media tools that can support your crowdsourcing campaigns.
- Describe the major types of crowdsourcing, including microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding.
- Attract and engage your crowd.
Note: This is a self-paced online courses offer flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule. You have up to 6 months to finish the course.
After the course is purchased you will get the following in 24 hours
- Course URL
- User Name