AdWords is the system that Google uses to help your customers find you when that person searches for a keyword or a keyword phrase that you have registered on your Google AdWords account.
- Define Google AdWords and pay per click.
- Set up keywords lists and groups.
- Find tracking and statistical information.
- Describe conversions from clickthroughs.
- Decide whether you will write your own ads or enlist help.
Note: This is a self-paced online courses offer flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule. You have up to 6 months to finish the course.
After the course is purchased you will get the following in 24 hours
- Course URL
- User Name