Employees and employers often dread performance appraisals, but it doesn't have to be hard! In fact, performance appraisals can be a valuable business tool.
- Recognize the importance of having a performance review process for employees.
- Understand how to work with employees to set performance standards and goals.
- Develop skills in observing, giving feedback, listening, and asking questions.
- Identify an effective interview process and have the opportunity to practice the process in a supportive atmosphere.
- Make the performance review legally defensible.
Note: This is a self-paced online courses offer flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule. You have up to 6 months to finish the course.
After the course is purchased you will get the following in 24 hours
- Course URL
- User Name