In order to be successful, entrepreneurs need to be able to speak persuasively, analyze situations, think creatively, understand financial information, and lead others. The good news is that if you have the drive, these skills can be learned.
- Identify the traits of an entrepreneur and assess your own entrepreneurial capabilities.
- Outline and evaluate a business idea.
- Develop a product idea.
- Identify your target market and customers.
- Develop your value proposition.
- Understand different types of business ownership and structures.
- Evaluate franchising and business purchasing opportunities.
- Create a pitch deck, executive summary, company presentation, technical white paper, and business plan.
- Create financial projections for your business.
- Identify where to find business funding.
- Create a product development plan, marketing plan, and sales strategy.
- Identify ways to protect your intellectual property.
- Describe effective ways to brand your product.
- Choose the right location for your business.
- Launch and grow your business.
- Demonstrate the behaviors of an entrepreneurial leader.
- Find appropriate resources to help you on your journey.
Note: This is a self-paced online courses offer flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule. You have up to 6 months to finish the course.
After the course is purchased you will get the following in 24 hours
- Course URL
- User Name