In today's job market, job seekers need to go that extra mile to impress prospective employers. A job portfolio is not just a resume and cover letter; it is a collection of career-oriented materials that presents a complete picture of a candidate to a prospective employer.
- Speak about yourself using descriptive language.
- Apply the essential elements of cover letters and resumes.
- Understand the need for pre-employment testing and what to expect in your target market.
- Design a personalized portfolio.
- Develop a plan that moves you to a new job within 60 days.
Note: This is a self-paced online courses offer flexibility so you can fit course work into your schedule. You have up to 6 months to finish the course.
After the course is purchased you will get the following in 24 hours
- Course URL
- User Name