Call center training focuses on the education of call center agents to help prepare them to handle any situation in a professional, efficient manner.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the nuances of body language and verbal skills, which are so important in conversations that do not have a face-to-face element.
- Learn aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Demonstrate an understanding of questioning and listening skills.
- Acquire comfort with delivering bad news and saying no.
- Learn effective ways to negotiate.
- Understand the importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.
- Use tools to facilitate communication.
- Realize the value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships.
- Practice vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
- Personalize techniques for managing stress.
This is a self-paced online
courses offer flexibility so you can fit course work into your
schedule. You have up to 6 months to finish the course.
After the course is purchased you will get the
following in 24 hours
- Course URL
- User Name